R115.00 VAT incl.
In this series, the entire scope and range of primary mathematics word problems are classified into different thinking skills and heuristics.
Key features / Benefits
• Introduction of skill sets at each level with increasing depth and difficulty
• Useful examples to illustrate skill sets and improve understanding
• Ample practice questions to sharpen problem solving skills and reinforce concepts
• Review questions (easy -> intermediate -> challenging) to provide for overall assessment of skills learned
• Complete answers with fully worked out solutions to all questions
|Core / Supplementary||Supplementary|
|Type of book||Workbook|
|Number of pages||96|