My Pals Are Here Maths Homework Book 1B (3rd Edition)

My Pals Are Here Maths 1B Homework Book (3rd edition) - Used in conjunction with:My Pals Are Here Maths 1B Pupil's Book (3rd edition) (textbook) My Pals Are Here Maths 1B Workbook (3rd edition)

R145.00 VAT incl.

Add to wishlist

Accredited training provider Accredited training provider

6Maths Homework (3rd Edition) is a series of practice and revision tests designed to complement the My Pals Are Here! Maths (3rd Edition) package.

The book comprises two parts-A and B- for each level. There are ample questions to reinforce all the concepts taught throughout the school terms. A section on challenging questions called Your Thinking Cap!" is included at the end of each chapter to develop pupils' creative thinking and problem-solving skills. A revision test is also included at the end of each school term to prepare pupils for their school assessments. This pupil-friendly book encourages excellence in mathematics through consistent diligence and practice.

CONTENTS

* Numbers to 40

*Addition within 40

*Subtraction within 40

*Picture Graphs

*Multiplication

*Division

*Time

*Numbers to 100

*Addition within 100

*Subtraction within 100

*Money

*End of Year Examination

*Answers

ISBN9789810119317
PublisherMarshall Cavendish Education
SeriesMy Pals Are Here!
Edition3rd edition
Core / SupplementarySupplementary
Type of bookHomework
GradeGrade 2 (South Africa)
Width21.5cm
Height29.5cm
Depth1cm
Mass0.30kg
ColourBlack & White
Number of pages139

Reviews

Write a review

My Pals Are Here Maths 1B Homework Book (3rd edition) - Used in conjunction with:My Pals Are Here Maths 1B Pupil's Book (3rd edition) (textbook) My Pals Are Here Maths 1B Workbook (3rd edition)

Accessories

Customers who bought this product also bought:

19 other products in the same category: